Start a new career in the exciting world of tech! CLUES offers a FREE, online training with job placement support for in entry-level careers in IT Support.
The training covers a wide range of topics to prepare you for the CompTIA A+ certification, an internationally recognized designation that many employers require for entry-level IT jobs.
START YOUR NEW CAREER IN IT POSITIONS SUCH AS:
• Customer support specialist
• Help desk specialist
• Information technology project manager
• IT training specialist
• Blended virtual learning at your own pace
• Performing tasks such as installation, configuration and troubleshooting of common PC systems.
• Guaranteed interviews with local Tech partners and employer connections
• Stipends and tech support available
• Individualized and dynamic learning support, hiring events, financial coaching and more
*Class will be provided in English
• 18-24 years old with valid MN ID
• Social Security Number or documentation to work
• High School Diploma or GED
• Computer proficiency
• Friendly, enthusiastic and passionate attitude, enjoy a job assisting customers
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Program will be delivered via blended learning, sometimes in person, sometimes online
The classes starts on August 17!
For registration: Karen Maldonado firstname.lastname@example.org | 651-379-4233