Gain the skills and certification you need to increase your wages and create a better future for you and your family.
- IT Help Desk
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- Customer Service
- Career coaching
- Job placement assistance
- Financial coaching
- Public assistance screening
- Supportive Services and Stipends
*CLASSES WILL BE PROVIDED IN ENGLISH*
• A valid MN ID
• High School Diploma or GED
• Social Security Number or documentation to work
• English proficiency
• High commitment to 13-week program/
• 3.5 hours per day / 5x a week.
• Friendly, enthusiastic and passionate attitude, enjoy a job assisting patients
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
CLUES offers free training, certification and job placement help.
-From March 15th - June 11th. Blended learning (virtual/in person classes)
For registration or questions contact:
Luis Michel | LMichel@clues.org | 612.405.0853
Estrella Chavez | EChavez@clues.org | 612.361.6786
See the image for more information about requirements.